last day of school today.
went school.
helped dnt block with the carry table thing.
mr ng treated us drinks:D
mummy came school to see teacher.
sian 1/2.
to people who view my blog.
kindly tag (:
thankyouuuus:D
replying tags;
Amelia; is it? ie didn't notice it laaa. anyways, i've got manymany things to tell ue again ):
MELLI; ps. it's supposed to be link and not like.i dont like ue laaaa. I LOVE YOU ! <3
Meiqi; ewww, ie hate diarrhoea. sucks.anyways, gett well soon girl(:
pissed today.VERY.
i dont know why.
just very pissed.
good thing was ie made it to sec3 express(:
wheeeeeees.
i guess i'll have to stop all vulgarities and hatred.
it wont get me far.
to all who are dissapointed in me in any way,
i'm sorry.
I LOVE YOU PEOPLE ! :D
okay, ie think i've gone crazy.
but who cares?.
AND I AM GOING TO CHANGE URL. _l_