Promised to post, so I shall post.
Today had SS paper
I seriously flunked it.
When I first saw the paper,
I didnt even know what the fuck was written on it.
Screwed up the whole paper, and played with liquid paper .
Handed in chinese proj.
It was only 2 pages long. Roflmao.
At least I handed in .____.
But guess I'll flunk chinese too.
Saw Yuting, Ruoqi and Tirta on the way out of school.
Asked Yuting to help me hand in. Thanks Yuting! <3
I realised I wasn't laughing as much as last time already.
Is it because of what happened?.
I'm glad I know what's the cause of the conflict.
And I want you to know that ,
I am not totally the one in fault.
All these time,
I've been blaming myself.
But it finally cleared my thoughts.
Whether to believe it or not,
It's up to you.
I have this strong feeling you hate me to the core;