
BerserkMS down again. -_-
I shall blog about yesterday {:
I hate waking up @ 8plus on Saturdays.
I hate it even more when I have to go all the way to Khatib for a 2hr tuition.
But Dawn, Shawn & Yida really made the hatred gone.
Hahah. They rock lahs.
Even the most boring lesson can end up with laughter.
Tuition-ed halfway,
It rained like dontknowwhat.
Dawn's mother came to fetch her.
So went off with Shawn & Yida to station.
Because I didnt want to get wet,
We turned and turned through all the blocks.
And finally reached Khatib.
Went home.
Played maple.
Amelia called to tell me she got the rose earrings for me already!
I love her like WHOAAAAA.
Hahhhhh.
Thanks AmeliaKangggg <3.
I superly overly miss A,M & Y.
It's been about a month since I last went out with them.
Must go out soon ehs!
PS. I hate you, fucker.