Boredboredbored.
Went Clementi with Meiqi Sister.
The MRT was so slow.
I dont know why, but the MRT felt slow. x:
Reached, and met with supplier.
Got the tanktops & Meiqi's mother called.
She said she cant let her mother know she's with me.
Cos I dont know why her mother dislikes me so much. x.x
She bluff-ed & fake-d & lie-d.
Then went AMK meet Vivien Cutecute.
So sorry, cutecute, for being late.
Went to Hub meet Meiqi's friend, Jinglin.
And went to find tuition with them.
Just so happened that a buyer wanted to meetup @ AMK.
So met her and collected money.
After that went Sumo's House for lunch.
Bus-ed 25 home.
On the way home,
I fell asleep on the bus.
Until I knocked my head on the stupid glass.
Somehow, the first thing which came to my mind was you.
You-know-who {:
I've finished the damned compo.
I felt so relieve?.
Off to off the comp.
Mum's nagging again. -_-