I'm super tired.
But I insisted on blogging {:
Went school as usual.
Had english & Physics.
Bored.
Was supposed to meet Meiqi at Bubbletea.
But, didnt.
Cos I was late to meet Mummy.
Went home, bathed & went to amk with Mummy & brothers.
Watched 'Journey to the center of the earth'
It was okay lahs.
Saw Ziting & Zhiwen @ hub.
And Mummy was held up by this man from UOB who told her about retirement stuffs -_-
Walked with Ziting & Zhiwen.
Then went back to find my brothers.
Walked awhile more & went to Granny's for dinner then home.
Reached home and quarrelled with my dad.
Over that stupid alarm thing.
Played Audi & Maple.
Haaaa. It's been months since I last played Audi.
And I lost terribly to Hong.
I dont know why I call him that. But that's his name {:
Slept @ 12plus.