Went school in the morning.
Had Aces day. It was super boring.
So went back to class with some others.
Put up balloons and stuffs.
Class Celebration for Teacher's day.
Aisyah & Shazleen sang Fall for You,
But different lyrics.
And it's super touching and nice :D
After that, went hall for school celebration.
Afterschool, went lunch with Dawn & Christin.
Then met Meiqi to go Hougang Point to buy her shoes.
But they didnt sell -_- So I went Bishan with Christin & Dawn.
Walkwalked . Then went DhobyGhaut.
Called Amelia and met her there.
When Chrsitin & Dawn left,
Wanted to watch movie,
But the timing like -_- Went Cineleisure, or was it some other place {?}
The timing also -_-
So trained to Bugis THAT'S WHEN THE BEST PART COMES.
Saw this SUPER CHIO bag.
I SWEAR IT'S SUPER PRETTY.
But something stopped me from buying it.
And Amelia bought it and it was the damned last piece.
Gahsxz.
Shopped until 6plus, or was it 7?.
Bus-ed home.
And I left the fucking wallet/handphone pouch/ whatever you call it on the bus.
Fuckshit lah.
And I didnt even realise it until yesterday.
Called SBS Transit blah blah blah.
And the man at the transit got problem with hearing -_-
ME: Hello, I left a wallet on bus 51 yesterday about 7plus liddat.
MAN: Can you speak louder ?.
ME: {Speaks louder} I left a wallet on bus 51 yesterday. Is there any found ?
MAN: Mind speaking louder ?.
ME: { Shouting already } DID YOU FIND ANY WALLET ON BUS 51 YESTERDAY?
MAN: Huh? What service number?
ME: Fuck.
MAN: Uh, sorry? You were saying ?
He's totally deaf okay?
I was already shouting yet he cant hear.
After asking for like dontknowhow long.
He finally got the name and stuffs correct.
And asked me to go down to Hougang Station to collect.
Time for pictures {: