I'm back home. Yes, I went out!
But to mug for EOYS.
Recieved sms from Dawn asking want go out revise not.
So met her at Kovan, since it's the nearest place already.
Went for dinner at some Korean + Japan place.
And one of the shops there was playing Jay Chou's song non-stop.
Like the disc has been repeating for the whole day.
And it had been like this when I last went there which was months away.
So, studied there.
We talked and laughed like nobody's business.
Like, more then I've studied.
Somehow, I just had many many things to tell her.
We always have the same thing happening at the same time ?.
Like, the other time, the o81oo7 thing. :D
And another was about the problem thing.
Then, about the Teeny Weeny Lil Bit thing. Hahahahahah.
And lastly, the 'guilt' thing. -______-
I shall not elaborate more about those, Cos it's our BIG BIG secret! :D
Studied for a while more, And I started camwhoring.
Went Popular to get some stationery stuffs and took 113 home.
Ohoh, And I realised that I forgot to lock the maindoor.
Hengs I reached home before my family, Or else,
They'll kp again.
-_________-
Yeahyeah, tomorrow is the 11th monthhhhhhh <3