I'm bored, so I shall do a quiz I saw on ZitingGf's blog.
1. Spell your name without an A? Felici_ . Er, wtf ?.
2. Are you single? Single in Real life.
3. Whats your favorite number[s]? 16. Sixteen. <3
4. What is/are your favorite color[s]? Black, Hotpink.
5. Least favorite color/s? Actually, none.
6. What are you listening to? When I grow up - Pussycat dolls.
7. Are you happy with your life rightnow? Contented. {:
8. What is your favorite subject inschool? The subject when the teachers not here.
9. Do you shop at malls?` Yes. Obvious {?}
10. Where do you wish you were rightnow? On my bed, sleeping.
11. What should you be doing right now?` Doing this quiz / Mapling.
12. Do you have a crush on anyone? No, I'm lying. {:
THE CANS:
Can you blow a bubble? Yes!
Can you roll your tongue? Yes!
THE DIDS
Did you ever want to be a doctor?` Yes, I even wanted to be a vet.
Do you like roller coasters?` Yes !
Do you want to be a firefighter? No! -_-
When was the last time you bought a clothing item? On this day where I bought the cotton-on top with A,M,Y.
What was the last thing you drank:` Strawberry red tea without pearl add colourful jelly.
CURRENTLY
Bottoms. Shorts.
Tattoos? No.
Happy? Maybe .
OTHER STUFF
Do you hate liars? Yes.
3. Do you prefer "sensitive boys" or"tough guys"? Both are okay.
4. Do you prefer blonde or dark hairedboys?` Both are okay.
5. What have you done in your past thatyou regret? Many things.
6. Do you have a guy best friend? No, I think.
7. What do you want to be when you growup? *I wanna be famous, wanna be a star*
8. Did you ever have your heart broken? Yes, D:
9. Have you ever wanted someone but you knew you couldn't? Yes, but I didnt feel dumb.
10. How are things between you and yourparents? Read my previous posts.
11. Do you like your life? Some parts.
12. What is your favorite love movie? None, I guess.
13. Do you forgive or forget? Forget.
14. Has anyone close passed away? No.
15. Have you ever had a good feeling about something and it turned out you were right? Yesyesyes, and to think of it. I feel like laughing!
16. Do you ever wish you were famous? That's the song I'm listening to now. -_-
17. Do you wish you were a boy? Sometimes.
18. Do you hear a song that reminds youabout him? Yes, I shall not mention the song name.