Went school today and was late.
Crossed overhead bridge alr, then the gate closed. -_-
So walked to frontgate = Confirm late .
But surprisingly, no DC. :D
Sitting there, until I saw 2 very familiar faces walking & calling out my name.
Then I was like 'Errrrrrr.'
And It was Cass & Dawn. -__-
Went back to class, and had CE.
And they talked about pornography & what internet things.
After that, had English.
And Yikai korh called my phone. I think Edwin was there also. Lol.
Physics, Mr Farid did not turn up.
And we were all slacking at Science Lab for the whole 1.5 Hours. :D
Went BubbleTea with Cass & Dawn.
And I suddenly felt like -________-
Until supplier called to tell me a good good news. :D
Reply Tags;
ZHONGXIIAN: Hello.
ziting: You still want the bag ?.
Shafiq: Lol, go see see laaa.
Debb: Hello Mei. :D
SteadyKiiaZ: Hahah, you so long never call already. Find one day, talk again :D