



School again. D:
Late as usual and meet Shazleen.
Reached LT and the teacher didnt start yet.
So, It's counted early alr. :D
Skipped Amaths and went to out to celebrate Aisyah's birthday.
But went back for Geography. Slept.
Lunched @ Kovan Pizzahut with Shaz, Dawn & Christin.
Talked, Laughed until 5plus.
We tried the tie the cherry knot thing.
And, after a very long time. I managed to make the knot using the tongue.
Like, finally. After trying and trying.
Christin did something dumb.
Which I dont think I'm supposed to say.
Deep dark secret! :D
Went home after that.
Mummy questioned me.
Like, what the fuck.
I only went out with friends.
Nobody else. When will she ever understand this ?
Was lost, I dont know what to do.
All I did was to sit there and cried.
Fuck. I dont like that feeling. -'-
To F:
Received your sms, but I didnt know what to reply.
I dont know what to say. I dont know how to react.