I'm dying,
My arms are breaking.
Thanks to the 17 hoodies I collected from Supplier @ Yck.
Imagine carrying 17 hoodies. S-E-V-E-N-T-E-E-N.
Then the plastic bag is fragile like glass.
And I dont know how to get home from there.
And I dont want to take MRT to AMK cos I think I might die of malu-ness.
And I doubt that plastic bag can cross that MRT thing.
The plastic bag is super huge & fragile.
Walked halfway, one handle snapped. -'-
Can you imagine how I felt ?. TT
At first, Ziting & Zhiwen going to help me get the hoodies.
But since Supplier was late, I went instead.
Cabbed home and saw Daddy below block.
I should have just asked him to fetch me home from Yck. -_-
Anywayyyy, The hoodies are superly pretty.
Yessss, VERY.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Say hello to Money & Pretty Hoodie.
& Goodbye to Money again.
Lunched with Mummy today at Kovan with her ex-colleague.
She actually said I look alike with my Mum.
Like 'O.O'
She's like the first ever person to say that.
I want to sleeeeeeep;