<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33463794?origin\x3dhttp://itaintgoodby-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=31451150&amp;blogName=%E2%99%A5Own%27s&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fiblowbubbles.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fiblowbubbles.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
Sunday, October 19, 2008
5:11 pm KIDNAP MY HEART.

I'm in a great/sad/happy/depressed mood today.
Rain rain, dont go awayyy.
Sudden love for rain. LOL.

Have been really busy with blogshop.
I havent been going into BerserkMS for about a week or two.
Whenever I online, Advertise advertise advertise.
Then reply tags/ mails/ texts.
Gawwwwd, if only a miracle happens and some very kind soul wants to buy every single instock and every single order to cap for all the preorders.
I'll just love that person to bits!

Current preorders which has people ordering:
Unique Hoodies! (Superly cute pleaseee)
Emotibuds!
Geo Lens! (Hottest Preorder currently)
Starstruck! (Prettttty Dress @ only $15)

Instocks:
Yellow halter.
Deer hoodie. ( I want to sell this away badly D:)
Rest Pending :D

Maybe that's all for the moment.

Okay, now I'm going to list the things I need.
1) Hair Extension! I need long hair. :D
2) Agnes B Wallet! I've lost all spare wallets -'-
3) Rebond hair!
4) F21 top!
5) Vintage tees!
6) Nf shorts!
7) New shoes!
8) Bangs extension!

That's all for now. Loves.






I dont know why I'm feeling sorry for myself.

Wishing that I was somebody else.
Someone prettier.
Someone better.

ME LOVE.
Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox.
Felicia.
16 November.
My Blogshop????

Since 18November'o8.


TWITTER.


PLAYLIST.




BITCH OUT LOUD.


NUFFNANG AD. (CLICK IT!)



LINKS.
3e6'o8/4e6'o9.
6A'o5.
Amelia.
Angie.
Cassandra.
Ceon.
Cheryl.
Cleav.
Dawn.
Debb.
Den.
Edwin.
Fabian.
Fiona.
Huiying.
Insanity!
Jelissa.
Jiahao.
JiaJun.
Joanna.
Joel.
Joey.
Khaifang.
Lucia.
Meiqi.
Melanie.
Pearlyn.
Renyu.
Rouhui.
Shazleen.
Shafiq.
Stellah.
Tommy.
Vincent.
Weizhen.
Wenci.
Wilson.
Xueqi.
Yanni.
Yeelin.
Yikai.
Youliang.
Yunhan.
Ziting.