1 ) The last person who tagged you is :
Yikai.
2 ) Your relationship with him / her is :
Puborh korh!
3 ) Your impressions on him / her is :
Funny.
4 ) The most memorable thing he / she had done for you :
Morning calls (?) Haa.
5 ) The most memorable thing he / she said to you :
I dont knowwww.
6 ) If he / she becomes your lover you will :
It wont happen.
7 ) If he / she becomes your lover , thing he / she has to improve on will be :
It will never happen.
8 ) If he / she becomes your enemy , the reason will be :
Misunderstanding (?)
9 ) The most desired thing you wanna do for him / her now is :
Finish this quiz.
10 ) Your overall impression on him / her is :
Funnnny.
11 ) How you think people around you feel about you :
Love to Laugh. :D
12 ) The character you love about yourself is :
I'm Friendlyyyyy & I love to laugh. :D
13 ) On the contrary , the character you hate about yourself is:
I dont know.
14 ) The most ideal person you wanna be is :
Myself!
15) Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you :
No.1 - Meiqi.
No.2 - Amelia.
No.3 - Yunhan.
No.4 - Dawn.
No.5 - Ziting.
No.6 - Yeelin.
No.7 - Melanie.
No.8 - Edwin.
No.9 - Yikai.
No.10 - Fabian.
16 ) Who is no.6 having a relationship with ?
Hmm, I dont know? x:
17) Is no.9 a male or a female?
Male.
18 ) If no.7 and no.10 are together , will it be a good thing?
Errrrr, Idontknow.
19 ) How about no.8 and 5 ?
Haaa, Idontknow.
20 ) What is no.2 studying about ?
Errrr. School stuffs?.
21 ) When was the last time you had a chat with no.3 ?
Yesterday.
22 ) What music band does no.8 like?
Uhm, I dont know.
23 ) Does no.1 have any siblings ?
One younger brother.
24 ) Will you woo no.3 ?
LOL. Will I woo Yunhan ? Haa.
25 ) How bout no.7 ?
She's my bestieeeee eh! :D
26 ) Whats the surname of no.5?
Eng.
27 ) Whats the hobby of no.4 ?
Bloghop, Blogshop,
28 ) Do no.5 and 9 get along ?
They've never seen each other before.
29 ) where is no.2 studying at ?
Serangoon Sec.
30 ) Talk something casually about no.1 ?
Bestestestest Sister!
31 ) Have you tried to develop feelings for no.8 ?
I dont know?. Hahah.
32 ) Where does no.9 live at ?
Ang Mo Kio.
33 ) What colour does no.4 like ?
I think she likes all colours. :D
34 ) Are no.1 and 5 best friends ?
They dont know each other.
35 ) Does no.7 like no.2 ?
They dont know each other.
36 ) How do you get to know no.2 ?
Since Primary 1. Same school!
37 ) Does no.1 have any pets?
She got superly cute hamsters!
38 ) Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world ?
I dont know. Hahah.
Quiz Done!
Those tagged! Better do horh!