Went to catch HSM3 yesterday.It was okayokay.
But, Zac Efron is cute please. :D
Some parts were like super sweeeeeet.
Reached home at about 11plus.
Surprisingly, Mummy didn't say much.
Maybe cos, she knew I was out with Meiqi and the rest.
Was supposed to make my Ezlink. (Again)
It's been almost the 5th time this year.
And I've lost countless wallets for I-dont-know how many times.
Reached Hougang, the counter to make Ezlink was already close. -'-
Sometimes, I really wished I had better memory for important stuffs.
And those unimportant ones, eff off!
Apparently, I always remember those unimportant, filled with unhappiness ones.
And forget the important things.
I wish to be less careless.
At least, not to lose things easily. -__-
2E6's chalet's coming up.
And I still havent made up my mind to stay over or not.
After that, say 'HI' to Taiwannnnnn.
Then, 3E6's chalet. :D
I'm still lazy to upload pictures.
Next post. ( I dont promise. :D)