Felicia is Happy.
:D
Yesterday.
Meiqi & Yunhan appeared outside my house suddenly at 11plus.
And passed me a bigbig hotpink heart-shaped cushion and a bigbig card.
I was like 'Omg'. Saw picts we took from p6 - sec3.
And the cushion/pillow is superly chio.
Waited at my house. Wilson came.
Then went Kovan meet Amelia.
She actually bought a rose! Lol.
Went Plazasing watch Madagascar2.
Then meet Yikai puborhkorh at Pastamania.
Went Fareast, and extended 6 pathetic brown strands of hair.
It looked weird. But, now okay alr. Cos, I've rebondeddddd.
Went Wisma, got the uber chiosxz wallet.
Thanks to Yikai puborhkorh.
Went Bishan arcade, and bused home with Meiqi.
Ohyes, Cheerup lah Sister, Dont think so much alrd. :D
Today.
Spent whole morning at Salon.
Rebonding hair.
Mummy dyed her hair to a darker colour.
I super love my hair now pleaseeeeee.
Went Parkway Parade with family.
Dined @ Jack's place.
Shopped awhile and went home.
I feel so hotpinkified.
Recently, so many hotpink things.
1) Hotpink wallet.
2) Hotpink heart cushion/pillow.
3) Hotpink nails.
4) Hotpink FBT.
5) Hotpink waistbelt.
Ameliakang is lameeeeee.
AMELIA★ hyper! says:
guess what
Felicia™ Scarlet Letter.♥ says:
WHATTTT?.
AMELIA★ hyper! says:
I'M PLAYING RUNESCAPEEEEE
AMELIA★ hyper! says:
HAHAHAH
Felicia™ Scarlet Letter.♥ says:
I'm speechless.
AMELIA★ hyper! says:
LOL.
Picts, tmr!
Goodbye.
PS. I'm still crazily in love with Theclickfive, JoeJonas & BoysLikeGirls