(Shit the purple colour thing I use to put pictures into my com. It's gone missing again.)
Out with Amelia todayyyy. :D
Went usual places and Vivo.
Bought what is needed for blogshop.
Then dined Terra Cafe @ Vivo.
It was really really nice okay. :D
Saw MiLuBing at Vivo.
They had this performance thing.
I saw a prettyprettyprettyprettyprettyprettyprettyprettyprettyprettyprettypretty wallet at Forever 21.
I swear with my heart/mind/soul/leg/hand/nose/etc. that it's super chio.
Costs $33. And I'm going to get it tmr!
Last piece left for Hotpink.
Last 2 pieces for Black.
Manymany pieces for Yellow.
Manymany pieces for White.
LOL.
Hope it doesn't disappears when I go tmr.
Or, I'll have to buy the Agnes B. one. D:
Which is not as pretttttty.
Steamboat tmr!
I need to spend time with my parents soon.
Everyday is like friends friends friends friends.
I'm a nice nice daughter. I know. :D
No pictures. Not that I'm lazy or what.
That purple colour thing is missing again.
Wait til it pops out of nowhere.
I wanna watch Coffin. D:
Didnt catch it today.
And Amelia kang wrote this in my phone: Must watch coffin with AMY. If not I'll be dead with maggots all over my body! :S
(Ewwwwwwwww. She's evil. ): )