Firstly, please feel honoured. You're the first ever person to spam my blog. 3 years of blogging. And you're the first. Claps for you.
I asked people to spam blog?. Lol. Seriously, what do you mean? I dont get it. I like people look my leg anot, you huan lo?. Since when it became your business? In what way are you related to me?. Tell me please, I'm keen to know. {:
I give number = I step lian.? Wow. What a nice theory. If your friend asks you for your number and you give, you also step?. What a joke. And, I put extensions = let old men/sumos see?. Another cute theory. Putting extensions means you must let people see?. Hahah. So, if I put fake eyelash, wouldn't I have to go around asking people to look in my eye. Maybe you'll do that. (If you're able to.)
Scold me and my parents?. Look here. I bet you and your parents aren't any better. In fact, far worse. And you know what?. Your name, wooden toy, disgusts me totally. I feel like puking, seriously. Wooden toy?. Rofls. Step one cute only. If people step one english pro, at least, they are much better than you. You cant even step. You cant even spell properly still want say people step one english pro. Dont make me laugh leys.
I put make up. Are you jealous that you cant put any? Maybe you tried and look horrible in it. Or perhaps, you cant afford any. And why would I want people to look at me?. Hahah. You know what?. Perhaps you're suggesting all these funny and nonsensical stuffs because you've tried them. Who knows? :B
A note to you, wooden toy.
I'm looking forward to your replies.
Ohyes, do include your REAL NAME. Well, if you have the guts to. {: