
Yes! I managed to smile with my teeth.
Went Hougang Interchange to meet Yeelin.
Then went her house to dye hair.
It was a slightly failure attempt. ):
But, Yeelin & Brother said it looks brown.
But, no matter how I see.
I cant really see the brown-ess. D: D: D: D:
It's been dont know how long since we last talked for so long.
I still remember last time when we looked so _______. (I dont know what word to use.)
Went to see the pictures I took with her during Sec1 & Sec2.
And I cant stop laughing. Seriously.
And we talked talked talked alot.
Until her gradmother came home and started shouting.
I was like (._.)
Went off at around 6.
Either the weather is bad. Or there's something wrong with me.
I've been sneezing and sneezing from the time I went home.
And it's killing me.
Now, for some weird reasons.
I cant put any songs in my blog. ):
No more 'Love Story - Taylor Swift'
I'm saddddddddddd.
Ohyes, Do click on the Nuffnang advertisement when you see it.
Goodbye;