Lunched with Shazleen & Dawn at Secret Recipe today.
Met Dawn at Kovan and trained to Vivo.
Went around to look for Secret Recipe.
And finally found it.
Dawn suddenly asked if I wanted to go toilet.
So, I was like 'okay.'
Went and came back.
They distracted me with the kiddy rides outside.
And I was really distracted by the monkey, horse, elephant, tiger etc etc.
They actually chose a cake when I wasn't looking.
Yet, I didn't even realise.
After that, I turned and saw a cake with a candle.
I was like shocked, stunned, surprised, happy, delighted, etc etc etc.
I could remember my very dumb reaction of 'Oh my god ?!'
And we spent a total of $80.70.
Kept laughing and laughing.
Then went up to talk, laugh, and stuffs.
Until around 7plus. Went off.
Trained back Kovan and bused home.
Superthanks to Dawn & Shazleen. <3
And, I find my fringe very irritating.
It's flat on my forehead and very irritating. ):
Picts tmr!
Tags Replies.
Den: Hello {:
Cassandra, Liang, yunhan, ziting : Thanks ! :B
MrYikai: :D
AMELIA: Yeahyeah, great minds! Yaaaaa, right. In my dreams luhs. Then got. ):
I know you'll read my blog.
So this lil part here is specially meant for you.
Mind your words, Slut.
I wont put Bitch, cos, Slut suits you more.
Did I sound bad?. Well, I dont care. :D