
Fuck the curls -'-

My arms & legs hurts like fuuuuuck. ):
And that ulcer is growing by day.
Okay, yesterday.
Meet up with 2e6-ers at Hougang Interchange.
I was early okayyyy.
Then took 89 to DowntownEast.
Reached Entrance, waited awhile.
And went E-hub with Joanna & Dawn to buy BBQ stuffs.
Went back to start fire.
Joanna & Weikang are uber pros in starting fire.
Charcoals are cuteeee. :D
Bbq-ed and talked.
After that, slacked outside with Joanna & Dawn.
Talked and watched Spongebob on Joanna's phone. <3
Spongebob is funny & cute please.
Then, met Meiqi to pass me my eyeliner.
And after awhile, sent Joanna to Entrance.
Went E-hub to buy Heineken.
Dawn's father called to say he was at Entrance.
We were like 'O.O'
So fast?!
Went home at around 10plus.
Reached home, nobody's home -_-
Mummy, daddy & brothers went Granduncle's funeral.
I cant stay over at the chalet this time ):
Cos, Granny isn't coming over today.
And I've to stay at home. ): ): ): ): ):
To babysit my brother -_-