Hi! Back from Tampines, Bedok & City plaza with Dawn.
Met her at around 3plus and bused to Bedok. Then trained to Paya Lebar.
Walked in City Plaza awhile and went Bedok to collect her Superman tee.
Then, went Tampines to get necklace. Then, Dawn went for haircut.
Waited and this very irritating guy beside me is very irritating.
He kept on singing and singing. And he doesn't realise he's very irritating. Zzzzzzzz.
Went home at around 8plus. Talked alot. Abt this and that. Past & present. Hahaha.
The thing which made me go 'Wtf, zzzz.' today was when Dawn said she couldn't differentiate me and Joyce last time in sec 1. I wanna cry please. ):
Although my phone's cammie broke down. I still got pictures ley!
Okay, I cant get in to photobucket. Picts tmr!
Love!
Tag replies:
AMELIA: Hahaha. I'm very happy la.
Joel: Hahaha. Old & cheerful me is still here.
Den: Happy new year too. [:
yunhan: Truthh bbe t0ldd iie'm lyiinqq.
ziting: The dress which made me think alot. ):