<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33463794?origin\x3dhttp://itaintgoodby-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=31451150&amp;blogName=%E2%99%A5Own%27s&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fiblowbubbles.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fiblowbubbles.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
Monday, December 29, 2008
5:55 pm









Hi noobshit. 

I'm bored today. I cant believe school's starting in like 4 days.
I'm feeling shitty now. Seems like everything's in a mess.

My phone's camera just said goodbye to me this morning. It failed me today.
Like, zzz. 

Picture all from Meiqi & Yunhan's blog. 
I lovelovelovelovelove Yunhan's blogsongs.
Alllllll okay. Really okay!

I just got 36bucks today. Spend 14. Left 22. Spent 11 again. 
Left pathetic 11dollars. Kill me please.
Got the glossy leggings & body mist. 
Byebye money. Hi nice stuffs. Hahaha.


ME LOVE.
Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox.
Felicia.
16 November.
My Blogshop????

Since 18November'o8.


TWITTER.


PLAYLIST.




BITCH OUT LOUD.


NUFFNANG AD. (CLICK IT!)



LINKS.
3e6'o8/4e6'o9.
6A'o5.
Amelia.
Angie.
Cassandra.
Ceon.
Cheryl.
Cleav.
Dawn.
Debb.
Den.
Edwin.
Fabian.
Fiona.
Huiying.
Insanity!
Jelissa.
Jiahao.
JiaJun.
Joanna.
Joel.
Joey.
Khaifang.
Lucia.
Meiqi.
Melanie.
Pearlyn.
Renyu.
Rouhui.
Shazleen.
Shafiq.
Stellah.
Tommy.
Vincent.
Weizhen.
Wenci.
Wilson.
Xueqi.
Yanni.
Yeelin.
Yikai.
Youliang.
Yunhan.
Ziting.