<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33463794?origin\x3dhttp://itaintgoodby-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=31451150&amp;blogName=%E2%99%A5Own%27s&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fiblowbubbles.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fiblowbubbles.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
Thursday, December 25, 2008
11:02 am

Ytd was lil brother's birthday. Went out with family for movie and dinner.
Watched Bolt & it was cute! Quite nice though.
Bolt is cuteeeeeeeeeeee!

Dined at somwhere in Vivo. I forgot the name ._.
And then, went home at around 10plus.


Today
Supposed to meet A & M at my house today at 10am.
But, all three of us overslept.
Even though I slept at 12plus ytd. I cant seem to get up early. Dead.

& Merry X'mas !


Tag replies:
AMELIA: I still prefer FELFEL. LOL.
Den, Liang, Melanie, Jiajun, Xiaocold, Ziting, Mr Yikai, Shafiq & Branwen: Merry X'mas too! <3




I'M IN LOVE WITH MY BLOG SONG.
GIVES YOU HELLLLL!

ME LOVE.
Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox.
Felicia.
16 November.
My Blogshop????

Since 18November'o8.


TWITTER.


PLAYLIST.




BITCH OUT LOUD.


NUFFNANG AD. (CLICK IT!)



LINKS.
3e6'o8/4e6'o9.
6A'o5.
Amelia.
Angie.
Cassandra.
Ceon.
Cheryl.
Cleav.
Dawn.
Debb.
Den.
Edwin.
Fabian.
Fiona.
Huiying.
Insanity!
Jelissa.
Jiahao.
JiaJun.
Joanna.
Joel.
Joey.
Khaifang.
Lucia.
Meiqi.
Melanie.
Pearlyn.
Renyu.
Rouhui.
Shazleen.
Shafiq.
Stellah.
Tommy.
Vincent.
Weizhen.
Wenci.
Wilson.
Xueqi.
Yanni.
Yeelin.
Yikai.
Youliang.
Yunhan.
Ziting.