<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33463794?origin\x3dhttp://itaintgoodby-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=31451150&amp;blogName=%E2%99%A5Own%27s&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fiblowbubbles.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fiblowbubbles.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
Friday, January 16, 2009
8:10 pm

I miss my blog like fuggggg. ):

I've got like so much to post abt?. But, I cant seem to recall all now.

Sister's birthday
Met Yunhan, Jason, Aaron & Yikai at Hougang Mall. Went to get cake, presents and unblowable candles. Hahahaha. Meet Amelia on bus and went Meiqi's house. Bigbig surprise for her at her void deck. She took 3minutes plus to finish blowing the candles. Compass point-ed after that. Dined and went home?.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.
Like, zzzzzzzzzzzzz. School in morning. Back home at around late afternoon everyday. I think I need more sleep. Everyday seems in a rush. I've been a nice girl and wasn't late for any of the days I went school. School was okay? Except for seeing some people who I dont wish to. -___-

Friday.
Schooled, lunched @ Kovan, got love/hate tee. Dawnnieeeeee. Black with gold wordings leh. LOL. Went home after getting the super chio correction tape. :D :D :D :D Waited for Amelia to come and fell asleep. Was supposed to study. Ended up livejournal-ing, talking, camwhoring(?), playing with her phone. Told Amelia abt the super chio correction tape and was kinda shocked by her answer?



I'm lazy to post any pictures. Hoho. I need my Angel black contact lenses. ): x 999999999.

Today doesn't feel like today. Yesterday was not really great in the beginning either. Shit. It's not gonna happen.

[Edit]
Ohmigawd. I heart my blogsong. :B

ME LOVE.
Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox.
Felicia.
16 November.
My Blogshop????

Since 18November'o8.


TWITTER.


PLAYLIST.




BITCH OUT LOUD.


NUFFNANG AD. (CLICK IT!)



LINKS.
3e6'o8/4e6'o9.
6A'o5.
Amelia.
Angie.
Cassandra.
Ceon.
Cheryl.
Cleav.
Dawn.
Debb.
Den.
Edwin.
Fabian.
Fiona.
Huiying.
Insanity!
Jelissa.
Jiahao.
JiaJun.
Joanna.
Joel.
Joey.
Khaifang.
Lucia.
Meiqi.
Melanie.
Pearlyn.
Renyu.
Rouhui.
Shazleen.
Shafiq.
Stellah.
Tommy.
Vincent.
Weizhen.
Wenci.
Wilson.
Xueqi.
Yanni.
Yeelin.
Yikai.
Youliang.
Yunhan.
Ziting.