I'm awake at 9.23am. Means, I wont be late later, hopefully.
Actually woke up at 7plus cos I forgot to silent my phone and Hot n Cold blasted into my ear.
Talked on phone awhile and then went for breakfast with family.
Yesterday.
Met Amelia at Kovan yesterday at 3-4plus?. Then trained to Orchard to get the dress but it's unavailable alr. So, got the other one. Wisma then Fareast and I must admit I'm a road idiot. I cant remember how to go to these two places despite going there countless of times. Something at Watsons caught my eye. Canmake blusher which has glitterrrr. Omgosh. It's pretty like dont know what.
Went to find Mummy at Amk in the evening. Walkwalked and bought fake nails cos I've got effing short and short and short nails now. ):
Mummy: You want buy fake nails?
Me: Huh?. I thought you will say waste money leh.
Mummy: Your nails now so short. Cny paint also not nice.
Me: LOL. Okay.
Dined at Mos burger and walkwalked again. Then, bused to find Daddy and brothers at Ave10. Did nothing there and went home at around 11plus.
And I did a good thing after that. I sacrificed sleep for Amaths. ): And I kept calling Amelia to ask her how to do. Me hate trigonometric stuffs. They rob me of my brain cells. Did until 2plus. Slept like I've never slept before.
I only slept for five hours leh. Pro right? Hahahaha.
I wanna post more. But, I think it's better I shut up now before things get ugly.