Woke up at 8-9plus today, I think. Got bored with blogshopping and started editing pictures.
Went out for breakfast/lunch or whatever with family at 12. Went home, prepared, Daddy drove me & mum to Payalebar .
Walked around This Fashion, nothing caught my eye. -_- Met Fiona cousie then went Cityplaza.
Mummy extended orangy-brownish highlights. Cheated lah. Something like what happened to Yunhan's ext. Bought a blue dress.
Back to Hougang fetch Brothers and went for dinner. Left to meet Meiqi sister & went Hougangmall. Didn't buy much. Until I called mum, bought some stuffs and went Kovan. I bought the Canmake blusher. Yaye! ^^ I'm very very very happy please. Last thing left to buy, handbag. Pray hard a very chio handbag appear out of nowhere at a shop I happen to pass by. ):
The thought of having countless number of Amaths questions, a lil of Emaths and a very overdue chinese paper left undone, I feel like dying. T.T Can a super miracle happen? ):