<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33463794?origin\x3dhttp://itaintgoodby-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=31451150&amp;blogName=%E2%99%A5Own%27s&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fiblowbubbles.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fiblowbubbles.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
Saturday, February 28, 2009
10:47 pm

I may dislike you. But I agreed with what you said.
HAHAHAHAHA.

Come to think of it, it was all quite dumb. Very. Sorry if you dont get me.


I was woken up at 7(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Cos Mummy wanted to bring us to Flyer.
Flyer & morning (?) I was like Zzzzzzzz.
Thn, became dontknow wht member thing and sat the flyer. LOL.

And I suddenly love Better in Time alotlotlotlotlot.
I practically listened to it over and over again today.

ME LOVE.
Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox.
Felicia.
16 November.
My Blogshop????

Since 18November'o8.


TWITTER.


PLAYLIST.




BITCH OUT LOUD.


NUFFNANG AD. (CLICK IT!)



LINKS.
3e6'o8/4e6'o9.
6A'o5.
Amelia.
Angie.
Cassandra.
Ceon.
Cheryl.
Cleav.
Dawn.
Debb.
Den.
Edwin.
Fabian.
Fiona.
Huiying.
Insanity!
Jelissa.
Jiahao.
JiaJun.
Joanna.
Joel.
Joey.
Khaifang.
Lucia.
Meiqi.
Melanie.
Pearlyn.
Renyu.
Rouhui.
Shazleen.
Shafiq.
Stellah.
Tommy.
Vincent.
Weizhen.
Wenci.
Wilson.
Xueqi.
Yanni.
Yeelin.
Yikai.
Youliang.
Yunhan.
Ziting.