Effing rotting at home. Ugh.
Late for school. -_- Because of the friggin' new 854 which left. ):
And partly of the tv which distracted me.
Went backgate to get black clips & rubberbands from Ziting first thn went front.
Thanks girlfriend! ^^
Had SS>Chem>Geog>Chinese>Break>Emaths.
Left for a guilty meal at Pizzahut.
Tuition at night. ):
Thursday
Usual stuffs. Thn, class pict. :D :D :D
Not seated down this year. :D x 99999.
Amaths>Geog>Break>Emaths>CE.
Friday
Ugh. I dont know wht got into me. I was late again. Today.
But only for like less than 5minutes? Zzzzzzzzz.
Ms.Normala called my mum to tell her I was late for twice this week. -_-
And Mummy didn't pick up her call. HAHA.
Physics>Chinese>English>Break>SS.
Became assistant SS rep thanks to Christin -_-
Commontests were okay. I'm kinda glad with my results ?
English: 20/30.
Emaths: 45/50.
Amaths: 28/40.
Physics: 14/25.
Chemistry: 14/25.
Chinese: 28/50.
Geography: 13/25.
Social Studies: 10/15 (!!!!) I passed like finally. :D