Oops, I just realised I didn't blog for almost a week.
Everyday has been tiring.
Monday
First day back to school.
Ended around 3.30. -_-
The news of heats came so suddenly.
Tuesday
School-ed in the morning.
Dawn, Christin, Sharz & Aisyah came over , changed and went to Hougangstadium.
Went home around 5plus. Super tired.
Wednesday
School-ed in morning.
Until 3plus, went Kovan meet Meiqi sister to go Dhoby.
Thn, went back Kovan. Homed around 7plus.
Bathed etc. went for tuition @ 8pm.
Thn reached home at 10. ):
Thursday
School-ed. Didn't want to go Chem ACP.
Because I think A&Emaths have robbed me of all braincells already.
Went Yeelin's house. Ate Maggiemee, changed and cabbed to Hougangstadium thinking we were gg to be late. -_-
Friday
Felt fucking sick.
Puked like shit. Shit like puke. LOL.
Thanks to Dawn's Cloud9 Strawberry flavoured sweet. I felt much better. HAHA.
Went home, slept all the way to almost 7.
I'm gonna wake up @ 8 tmr. Someone, kill me. ):