<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33463794?origin\x3dhttp://itaintgoodby-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=31451150&amp;blogName=%E2%99%A5Own%27s&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fiblowbubbles.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fiblowbubbles.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
Sunday, March 29, 2009
9:39 pm

(!!!!!!!!!!) :D :D :D




Saturday
Was supposed to meet Amelia @ 9.
Ended up meeting her at around 10plus.
Went Yunhan's school for some carnival.
Got choc marshmellows. (Guilttyyyyy!!!!)

Thn went Han's booth to get FrenchBraids. HAHA.
Nice one can.

Headed to Ehub, couldn't stand the sun there.
Pastamania & waited for Han to come over.
Watched Confessions Of A Shopaholic after tht.
Quite nice eh. I wished I had her wardrobe. ):

Headed back home, bathed changed.
Out with family.
Went Bedok for dinner and slacked @ Fiona's house.
Home @ 11.


Sunday.
-Tuition @ 9.
-Irritated by contactlenses. FOR THE ENTIRE MORNING & AFTERNOON.
-Realised I put it at the wrong side. Nowonder it irritated me for entire yesterday.


School tmr. And I haven't done the Chinese papers which were to be handed in last Monday.
Haven't complete A&Emaths.

Dead.

& I dont know why I'm listening Nobody by Wondergirls over and over again. -_-




I dont know what got over me.
Dont like how I speak, fuck off.
I dont need you.



It's a good thing afterall.
I'd rather be unhappy now than to cry my eyes swollen next time.

ME LOVE.
Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox.
Felicia.
16 November.
My Blogshop????

Since 18November'o8.


TWITTER.


PLAYLIST.




BITCH OUT LOUD.


NUFFNANG AD. (CLICK IT!)



LINKS.
3e6'o8/4e6'o9.
6A'o5.
Amelia.
Angie.
Cassandra.
Ceon.
Cheryl.
Cleav.
Dawn.
Debb.
Den.
Edwin.
Fabian.
Fiona.
Huiying.
Insanity!
Jelissa.
Jiahao.
JiaJun.
Joanna.
Joel.
Joey.
Khaifang.
Lucia.
Meiqi.
Melanie.
Pearlyn.
Renyu.
Rouhui.
Shazleen.
Shafiq.
Stellah.
Tommy.
Vincent.
Weizhen.
Wenci.
Wilson.
Xueqi.
Yanni.
Yeelin.
Yikai.
Youliang.
Yunhan.
Ziting.