HI, I MANAGED T GO OUT WITH CHRISTIN & ROUHUI TODAY!
Found $$$ in my room leh.
And it was in a hongbao. Freaked out at first.
Because I thought it was cursed. T.T
But was okay after awhile.
Happy onlyyyy. Heh.
Took bus to Yishun. And I fking felt like puking.
Lunched there with them.
And thn, went Kbox. (Room 31. Ugh. -_- )
Superly high & crazy when we were inside.
Sang like nobody's business. It's the only time I will malu myself & sing like crazy. Heh.
Headed t Amk hub around 8plus.
And saw Ziting & Zhiwen there.
Hahaha. Got freaked out by something Rouhui said.
And some annoying people want purposely talk damn loudly for others t hear.
And obviously that unknown failed.
Took 25 home and I fell asleep.
And something stupid happened. HAHAHA.
Lazy upload pictures. Will upload when I feel like it. *Widesmilesssssssss*