I'm feeling moody right now.
Over the fact that ...
1) O level's are drawing closer yet I'm still hovering on the computer all the time.
2) Friends are coming & leaving.
3) The dream/nightmare I had last night left a deep impression on me.
4) Things might be different after this holidays.
Yes, about the dream/nightmare.
I fell asleep around 11plus yesterday and woke up at 3.
It felt super real, like it was really happening to me.
The previous moth and death dreams incident was already a huge blow to me.
I cannot imagine what this will lead me to.
Or maybe, I'm just thinking too much?
Friends are all around. But.. Real & true ones.
They are still the few around me.
Supporting me all the time, giving me wonderful advices.
A really big THANKYOU to all of you.
You all should know who you are!
Esp A.M.Y & Clique! Love you guys muchz.
And also, a thankyou to this wonderful person.
Who talked t me ytd because I couldn't sleep due t the dream.
Small-Heart-One o' clock! LOL.