<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33463794?origin\x3dhttp://itaintgoodby-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=31451150&amp;blogName=%E2%99%A5Own%27s&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fiblowbubbles.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fiblowbubbles.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
Friday, June 05, 2009
11:08 pm

It's the 5th. But I dont care.
Afterall, it's been like months already.
Why should I even stop to think.
I truly agree with people around me.
You are not worthy of my tears.




Okay, just being random.
School tday was cold.
Humans homeroom>Maths homeroom>Humans homeroom.
I actually forgot t bring my hoodie. ._.

Went H.Point with Rouhui & Christin.
Slacked @ Macs. Thn went NTUC. LOL.
I miss the toy gunnnnnn.
(Even though I dont know how to operate it.)

Headed home around 6plus and my phone died on me.
Wonderful.

I'm happy:
1) That I can sleep like a total log today cos I dont have school tmr. ^.^v
2) That I'm not feeling sad over stupid things already.
3) That karma's increasing.
4) I'm finally going to post pictures soon.


Once bitten, twice shy.
Leopard won't change its spots anyway.

ME LOVE.
Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox.
Felicia.
16 November.
My Blogshop????

Since 18November'o8.


TWITTER.


PLAYLIST.




BITCH OUT LOUD.


NUFFNANG AD. (CLICK IT!)



LINKS.
3e6'o8/4e6'o9.
6A'o5.
Amelia.
Angie.
Cassandra.
Ceon.
Cheryl.
Cleav.
Dawn.
Debb.
Den.
Edwin.
Fabian.
Fiona.
Huiying.
Insanity!
Jelissa.
Jiahao.
JiaJun.
Joanna.
Joel.
Joey.
Khaifang.
Lucia.
Meiqi.
Melanie.
Pearlyn.
Renyu.
Rouhui.
Shazleen.
Shafiq.
Stellah.
Tommy.
Vincent.
Weizhen.
Wenci.
Wilson.
Xueqi.
Yanni.
Yeelin.
Yikai.
Youliang.
Yunhan.
Ziting.