Out with Rouhui, Dawn, Meixing, Cheryl, Chenhui, Dinghan & Weehung today.
Met @ Hougang thn went to Haji lane to get the ethnic costumes.
Tried th korean one. And it's nice & pinkkkkkk. HAHA.
But didn't rent it in th endddddd. ):
Blame it on my poor-ness. But I managed to buy 2 other stuffs later on.
Heheheh.
Went Bugis street with them. And then to Junction for lunch/dinner(?)
Then back to Bugis street. HAHA. Saw that Star Batwing top.
But the material is so different to that I saw in the spreeeeee. ): ): ): ): ): ):
Went Iluma to meet Amelia & Yunhan. First time gg there ley. HAHA.
The outside seems so nice. But the inside is so emptyyyyy.
After that went Cityhall to get my tankdressss.
Happpppy today. Even though I look like some fugly shit.
With my swollen eye and my scarred leg. T.T
[EDIT]
PLEASE VISIT HTTP://HEARTLOCKEDD.BLOGSPOT.COM ! ^^v
SUPPORT SUPPORT YEAH.